If you want to ask somebody about their opinion on a particular subject, how would you ask the question?
Let’s imagine that you want to ask someone’s opinion about ‘surfing’… how would you ask their opinion?
We’re sure that you can think of at least one way to put forward the question…
Can you think of a few different ways? How did you go?
Maybe we can help you out –
Here are a few ways you can ask the question.
The usual ways…
- What’s your opinion on surfing?
- What are your views on surfing?
- What’s your perspective on surfing?
- How do you consider surfing?
More casual ways…
- What do you think about surfing?
- How do you feel about surfing?
- What would you say about surfing?
- What’s your take on surfing?
- How do you see surfing?
Particular kind of opinion…
- What’s your honest opinion about surfing?
- Would you tell me your informed opinions on surfing?
- Please tell me your personal opinions about surfing…
As you can see, there are so many ways to ask someone about their opinion.
Can you think of any other way to ask someone for their opinion on a subject?